|We are open for in-store shopping on a limited basis!
We are so very happy to welcome you back, we've missed you all so much! As you come back to the shop, you can expect to see the following changes:
- Four Customer Limit: We will place a sign on our front porch if we are already at capacity, you may need to wait until a customer leaves before entering.
- Sanitize: We will have hand sanitizer available at our new entry table, please sanitize your hands as you enter. It is also available at our front counter if you'd like another squirt at any time.
- Wear a Mask: If you forgot yours, help yourself to a disposable mask that can be found on our entry table. Masks must be worn when in the shop to help keep everyone safe.
- Contact Tracing Log: We will have a contact tracing log for each day available on the entry table. If you choose to sign in please keep the pen after you use it!
- Mind the Dots: Please be mindful of keeping a 6 foot distance between employees and other shoppers. We have laid out dots on the floor at 6 foot intervals to make this easier to gauge.
Please note our modified business hours during this phase will be:
Tuesdays through Saturdays
10:00am - 6:00pm
For those of you who still need to stay home in order to stay healthy, please know we're still here for you! Give us a call at 206-525-1726 or email email@example.com to let us know how we can help. We will still be offering contact-free curbside pick-up, and shipping will now be a flat fee of $7.50 for US orders.
Please continue to be safe, be kind to each other, and cast on something beautiful!