Every knitter makes mistakes from time to time. In this class you will learn to identify, avoid, and fix common knitting errors. We will even make knitting errors on our swatches on purpose! With a bit of practice you will feel empowered to take charge of your knitting and gain the confidence to handle many common mishaps when they arise.
During this 3-hour class we will work on the following:
- Understanding the anatomy of our stitches
- Understanding the anatomy of our knitted fabric
- Identifying common knitting errors
- Fixing common knitting errors by tinking ,frogging, laddering down
- Deciding to leave or disguise an error
- Knitting practices to help avoid errors
A materials list and homework will be provided upon registration. Please contact the shop for this after registration.Class minimum - 3 students
If the class minimum is not met, students will be notified prior to the class start date and a full refund will be given.